On this episode of the hindsight podcast, Yubby is joined by Ohi Longe (A UK based football agent), Tola Ogunlewe (Sports Law and Performance Trainer), Clinton McDubus ( football fan) and Oluwole Ola (blogger) to look at football agents and their roles in representing their clients.
It was important to get each member of the panel on board in other to have a wholistic perspective to the conversation
00:03:22-00:05:53 | Fan view of how agents operate
00:06:30-00:07:14 | Why there is misrepresentation of agents
00:07:14-00:08:51 | Football agents and their roles as a representative
00:10:00-12:15 | How early should players get agents to represent them?
Listen to some snippets
View this post on Instagram
Check Out More Podcast
- Women Football in Africa Hindsight Podcast Ep.13
- CAF’s postponement of AFCON – Hindsight Podcast Ep.12
- African players in Europe – Hindsight Podcast Ep.8
- Evolution of player roles in football – Hindsight Podcast Ep.7
- Kai Havertz Chelsea Analysis Hindsight Podcast Ep.18
- premier league return 2020/21 Hindsight Podcast Ep.16